Current Israel/Jewish News
- Lebanese PM: Iranian fuel shipments are a breach...on September 17, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati criticizes Iranian fuel shipments imported by Hezbollah, in violation of US sanctions on Iran.
- Ten men to face trial in connection with 2016...on September 17, 2021 at 10:22 pm
Ten men accused of involvement in 2016 bomb attacks in Brussels will face trial, among them key suspect in 2015 ISIS Paris attacks.
- Likud MK: We all made mistakes, including myselfon September 17, 2021 at 9:35 pm
MK Miki Zohar in TV interview: The only way Gantz can be PM is if he joins with the Likud.
- FDA panel rejects COVID-19 booster shots for most...on September 17, 2021 at 9:30 pm
FDA committee rejects COVID-19 booster shots for Americans aged 16 and over, but approves boosters for 65+ and high risk individuals.
- PA announces municipal elections to be held in...on September 17, 2021 at 8:57 pm
PA electoral commission says municipal elections will be held in PA-assigned areas of Judea and Samaria and Gaza, if Hamas allows the vote.
- Former CIA head: Trump was 'like a 6-year-old...on September 17, 2021 at 8:53 pm
Ex-CIA director Gina Haspel is quoted in new Bob Woodward book stating her concern with Trump's behavior after he lost the 2020 election.
- Poll: 70% of Americans call Afghanistan...on September 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm
New poll reveals that dissatisfaction with Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal crosses party lines.
- Netanyahu during meeting with Gantz: You can be...on September 17, 2021 at 8:11 pm
TV report: During recent meeting, Netanyahu proposed to Gantz that he be appointed as PM in a right-wing coalition.
- New Jersey school defaced with anti-Semitic...on September 17, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Hate incident denounced by city of Glen Rock and local politicians, but school board still searching for whoever was responsible.
- UK gov plan to mandate free speech on university...on September 17, 2021 at 7:35 pm
Plan to promote free speech and academic freedom has critics worried it could allow extremists and Holocaust deniers to sue universities.