Current Israel/Jewish News
- US officials: Current phase of Gaza ground...on December 6, 2023 at 1:17 am
Senior administration officials tell CNN they expect the current phase of Israel's ground operation in Gaza to last several weeks.
- Israeli satirical show mocks UN response to Hamas...on December 6, 2023 at 12:05 am
“Eretz Nehederet” airs sketch featuring UN investigators questioning a Hamas terrorist about the group's sexual crimes on October 7.
- In rare move: IDF apologizes for hitting Lebanese...on December 5, 2023 at 11:08 pm
IDF issues apology after an Israeli attack which targeted Hezbollah hit soldiers in the Lebanese army.
- Watch: Rep. Stefanik grills Harvard University...on December 5, 2023 at 10:31 pm
Rep. Elise Stefanik asks President of Harvard whether calling for genocide of Jews violates Harvard’s rules.
- 60 days of uncertainty | A mother's cry to the...on December 5, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Rachel Goldberg says to Arutz Sheva: "World leaders are very sympathetic, but it is now time for action".
- Gallant: We do not have the legitimacy to stop...on December 5, 2023 at 9:28 pm
Defense Minister at press conference with Netanyahu and Gantz: We are fully dedicated to bringing back all the hostages, with no exception.
- MDA volunteer killed in Gaza: Tuval was a special...on December 5, 2023 at 8:43 pm
Magen David Adom (MDA) announces that IDF soldier and MDA volunteer Staff Sergeant Tuval Yaakov Tsanani fell in battle in the Gaza Strip.
- Biden: World can't look away from Hamas rapeson December 5, 2023 at 8:19 pm
US President calls Hamas use of sexual violence to inflict as much suffering on women as possible "appalling."
- Netanyahu to women's orgs: Where the hell are you?on December 5, 2023 at 8:01 pm
PM says IDF has eliminated half of Hamas' battalion commanders in Gaza, asks if intl. women's orgs ignore Jewish rape victims .
- Israeli Miss World Linor Abargil to intl. women's...on December 5, 2023 at 7:40 pm
Former Israeli Miss World Linor Abargil addresses Israeli event on Hams violence against women at the UN, calls out global silence on rape.