Current Israel/Jewish News
- Unique Red Sea coral reef expected to be among...on June 14, 2021 at 7:45 am
Two Bar-Ilan University doctoral students among five Israelis and Jordanians awarded research grants by the Red Sea Reef Foundation.
- Tucker: Harder than ever to become a homeowneron June 14, 2021 at 7:36 am
Tucker Carlson and Pedro Gonzalez discuss the phenomenon of Wall Street buying up US residential real estate.
- Israel’s post-Zionist coalition denies realityon June 14, 2021 at 7:00 am
Technocrats don't understand tribalism, which is why it so often clobbers them over the head. Op-ed.
- Most Israelis back new government as Likud...on June 14, 2021 at 7:00 am
Just 37% of Israelis oppose new government - but Netanyahu holds wide lead over Bennett as top pick for prime minister.
- Work dispute to cancel summer camp?on June 14, 2021 at 6:31 am
Histadrut opens work dispute, casting doubt on whether assistants will be able to work during summer school.
- EU leaders congratulate PM Bennetton June 14, 2021 at 5:58 am
European Union foreign minister speaks with Naftali Bennett as top EU officials congratulate Israel's new government.
- What's keeping the Messiah?on June 14, 2021 at 5:58 am
Are we hoping for Messiah enough? Are we doing our best to make him come?
- The Red Heifer: An available toolon June 14, 2021 at 5:51 am
Jews were seldom obligated to purify. It was only for those who made pilgrimage and who had become impure since their last pilgrimage.
- Herb Sturz, driver of criminal justice reform in...on June 14, 2021 at 5:09 am
Sturz, a top deputy to Mayor Ed Koch and an early advocate of criminal justice reform, dies at 90.
- Saudi Arabia permits women to live independentlyon June 14, 2021 at 4:38 am
Saudi Arabia allows single, divorced or widowed women to live independently in a house without permission from a father or male guardian.