Volunteer – Make a Difference!
Your talents and skills can be put to good use helping our children and schools succeed.
Here are some great ways to help
- Campaigns: Help with Kehillah Shabbos, a School Match or other campaigns.
- Calls: Make thank you calls to our donors to help us show our appreciation.
- Become an Ambassador (aka: Snooper 🙂 ) Bring up Kehillah Fund in conversation and let us know what people are feeling.
- Join our Board! Become a BMIT (Board Member-in-training) to see if it’s for you.
- Other: Become an advocate, serve on a committee, provide a service…there are many opportunities.